Friday, October 27, 2006

CNN Again

As I said in my previous post I rarely watch CNN but I did watch Wolf Blitzer's interview with Lynn Cheney.

Typical of Blitzer, he got Lynn Cheney on his show to talk about a childrens book she has written about the 50 ststes. The interview starts with about 30 seconds about the book and then he immediately starts in on VP Cheney and a comment he made that some took to mean he favors torture.

Ms. Cheney was ready for maggot face and made it clear CNN is biased and is serving as a propaganda outlet for terrorists. She brought up the sniper story and let the world know CNN was wrong to air it. She also brought up the Broken Government series and how the title alone is biased.

Frankly, I wish she had slapped the shit out of him but I guess that is too big a dream to come true. Wolf Blitzer is scum and I would give anything to be locked in a room with him for 5 minutes. He definitely would not walk out when the door was unlocked. I guess that is too much to dream about too.
Chuck

1 Comments:

Blogger Purple Avenger said...

I smiled when I saw the video. His denials came off phony as a $3 bill. She nailed him.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home