Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ingratitude

One of the things I dispise in people is ingratitude. I don't expect people to bow and scrape at the feet of someone who has done something for them but I do expect a little loyalty.

I saw today that Hispanics favor Obama 59% to 26% over McCain. This is the thanks McCain gets after he stuck his neck out on the "Comprehensive Immigration Bill". McCain made major sacrifices in his run for President by supporting that bill. Conservatives like me really disliked the bill and I rejoiced when it went down in flames. I still question McCain's conservatism because of the Immigration Bill and because of McCain- Feingold .

I have no idea why Hispanics are supporting Obama in such numbers but based on my experience in dealing with both ethnic groups, the only people blacks hate worse than whites are Hispanics. From my experience, the feeling is mutual. I have had both ethnic groups working for me at various times and it was like trying to mix oil and water.

McCain is still trying to deal with the immigration problem "humainly" meaning he isn't out to deport all of the illegals and yet they are supporting Obama. If I were McCain, I would make a speech saying "I was wrong to try to pass the Comprehensive Immigration Bill, if I'm elected President I will do everything in my power to round up the illegals and ship them out".

I can't abide an ingrate and the Hispanics have shown that is what they are.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chad said...

It is amazing isn't it.

11:11 AM  
Blogger A-6Dude said...

I am not sure why Republicans do these things, either. McCain is NO conservative and support sor these types of issues is not helping him win the real die-hards over.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://dcxvssh.com]ysdDtJYgPAdPBGXHY[/url] , jGwOZBaoCoViI - http://yuxeflk.com

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home